[RC] Free 9-yr-old Arabian Gelding in MD - Janeene Williams

I hope this is ok to post; I saw this on COTH Giveaways:

*****

FREE sound Arab gelding to appropriate home - MD PICTURES ADDED
I'm posting this for a friend. She is a re-rider with her own place, and this horse is more than she can handle, but I think he could be a great horse for the right person with a little work. He is lovely looking (if you like the Arab look). I'm unsure if she knows anything about pedigree info as he was a rescue.

He's a 9 year old, gray (fleabitten gray) sound, barefoot, does well in full turnout or stalled.
Cannot be manhandled, has in the past become aggressive with a trainer who tried to use overly forceful handling techniques. Can be challenging (ie if you're out in the paddock feeding him and step towards him to move him away he will kick out or challenge back). I think this behaviour has manifested due to his current handling.

According to his owner - he is a sensitive type and gets stressed out easily if over worked. He is sound, and has been doing mostly trail riding, has no physical limitations - his current owner feels he does better when not ridden everyday. He is intelligent and loves to play, loves attention and will do anything to get it (she says occasional negative behaviours).

I think most of his problems stem from his current owner, who isn't equipped to handle a horse with his personality (although she is incredibly loving and a wonderful home). She has found him to be more of a handful than she anticipated.

He is free to an appropriate home with someone who is equipped to handle his personality and quirks.

I'm screening homes for him before passing potentials along to his owner. It is very important that he goes to a home where he will be properly handled and cared for.

PM or email me - sabovee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Photos (sorry about the lack of quality, they're all I have right now)
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/phot...78149_6251.jpg
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/phot...72573_7071.jpg
http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/phot...72571_4984.jpg
http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/phot...72568_1597.jpg