From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ctyslcr@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 10:35 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Nevada All-State Trail Riders Stallion Service Auctions

Our auction ended last evening. We only sold 4 horses breedings. This was the lowest revenue auction we ever had. I attribute it to competition as there are so many auction these days on the Internet. The stallions sold as as follows:

Ambir Dragon
Golden Ecstacy
KH Aul American
Perdition VF

This will seriously effect how we donate money to those organizations that we have previously supported.  Because we need money to support our trail fund I am extending all the remaining stallions until March 31, 2007. It will be on a first come first serve basis. I still feel this is one of the strongest line up of stallions in any auction on the Internet. I hope that more people will agree. Please visit www.nastr.org/stallion.htm and take another look.

Thank you.

Regards,
Peter Mileo