[RC] Olive oil - Skyla Stewart

I've used virgin olive oil for about 20 years, good stuff! Even seems to provide a bit of water repellency. Too much treating and/or oiling of leather will encourage the pores of the leather to open and pull some of the natural good stuff out. There's a whole routine to proper cleaning and treating. Like many things too much of a good thing may not be so "good" in the long run, use when needed. :o)  The quality of the leather will have a LOT to do with it!  I really like the virgin olive oil. Some of your English billets, the ones that have two pieces glued together (Stubben) can come apart, yup they sure can-went from 3 on each side to 6 and that was with 2 different saddles, so use a butter/balm not an oil on those type straps.

Skyla

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.