RE: [RC] Beet Pulp Shortage? - patty peck

I quit feeding beet pulp a couple of years ago.  I read that maybe it cheated  minerals from  the horses.  Since I stopped feeing it my  horses NEVER eat wood anymore.  They were voracious little beavers when I was feeding beet pulp regularly.

PP

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time