RE: [RC] Can you answer these questions for me? - Peery, Sandra

Title: [RC] Can you answer these questions for me?
Glenville is in West Virginia.  My fiance's parents actually grew up there and attended that college.  Small little town.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of rides2far@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri 2007-03-02 08:17
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Can you answer these questions for me?

The AERC trails course is held in "Glenville" where? Is it West
Virginia?

Is it Russell Humphries who is the other half of the tech crew?

What is the criteria to be a "Perfect 10" horse? 10 years? 10 BC? 10
wins? 10,000 miles?  All those?

John said Remington was one of how many horses who had done 1000
miles in a one month span? Was it 2?

Angie