[RC] moving near Boise, ID - TARA C ROTHWELL

Just inquiring for friendship, riding/training buddies, information about where to get good grass hay (I need to get a ton right away and hope to do that March 10- my next trip up there, farrier, vet...) I was able to rent a place with a 4 stall horse barn by Eagle but would like to pasture 2 of my 4 horses. Also  recommendations about trainers- one of my horses competes in dressage- or just a place to go use an arena (My rental is on Hill road). My official move date is April 8. I have 2 horses that do endurance and I like to do 100's (both have finished Tevis before!) And 2 colts that I will be starting.
I am so excited but also nervous about leaving all my horse friends and connections behind....
Tara