[RC] moving to wy - Marirose Six

Is there anybody in, near or around Newcastle WY who could give me some info on vets? I'll be moving there in April and would like to have some vet numbers on hand in case I need one unexpectedly. Looking for the horses and dogs. Please respond privately so as not to clog the list. Thank You.      Marirose   msix0779 @ esagelink dot com