[RC] To all you Good Doers out there - Tom Sites

Long story short.  My grandaughter fell down the steps today doing laundry and hit her head w/ a golf size welt on her head and a mild concussion,  possible fractures and multiple bruising and was taken to the ER.  I got the call from being in town and went to the ER.  I had my companion Lilyput and left her in her cage in my truck.  Francesca was taken into the Triage and only a few people are allowed there and i left after spending 20 minutes with her.  I got a call the police are looking for me.   **** what did i do?  The police got a call of animal abuse.  The temperature was 40 degrees and Lily is a barker i admit when i'm gone.

I adore this dog and would never harm her in any way, rest assured.  So if and when you see what you *think* is abuse.  Do your homework and know the facts before you report someone for animal abuse.

I was ready to call the police and tell them to come cuff me but i was advised that may not be the prudent thing to do.  So if you see something you think is abuse.  At least stay around to when the cops come cause by then i was gone and Lily helped me eat my Jr. Whopper from Burger King.

Report real stuff and child molesters, not someone at the ER in the winter at 40 degree temperatures.   ts