[RC] portable corral question - sherman

How many rails do these panels have?

Kathy

We used the big 2" dia steel panels about 10 yrs ago. Now we use alum. 1"dia panel 10' long X 5' high and I can carry them by myself. They are about 20-25 lbs. We have brackets mounted to the top of our big trailer that they hang from and then we just use tie downs to pull them tight for traveling. I can also put them on the fender of my little 12' trailer (which doesn't have the brackets) and the ride just fine. I can carry 5 on the big trailer and 4 on the little trailer and then I make the free standing or attach to the trailer to make a big pen.

Katrina Mosshammer