RE: [RC] [RC] portable corral question - sherman

Okay, I’ve been experimenting with knots, and I “think” this might simply be a bowline with a quick release made by not pulling the end of the rope all the way through, leaving a loop in the last step of the knot.

Does that make sense? The way Baagii showed me to do it, it is easier & quicker than a bowline, but I don’t think I could explain it in writing.

Kathy