[RC] portable corral question - sherman

They are heavy, and I don’t think they’d fit in the bed of a truck either. The riders that I’ve seen using them have them mounted on the side or front of their trailer. They are safe though, however, since my trailer is too short to mount them, I’ll just continue tying. Our Mongolian foreign exchange student just taught me how to do a horse-tie that is better than what I’ve been using. It’s a quick release tie, but not the standard slip-knot that slides, so if there is any pulling on it, the knot doesn’t get tight around whatever it’s tied to (post or tie ring)like my previous slip knot did. Does anyone know the name of this type of quick-release knot? I looked up safe horse tying on the internet, and couldn’t find this knot.

Kathy

those steel panels are very heavy. someone just sent me an email
saying hers are 35 lbs each. first of all, i have to be able to fit
them inside the bed of my truck. but at 35 lbs each... i may need a
new motor to carry  that;)

marta