[RC] ipod - Pickering.Dovie

I do not like to ride with my ipod.  I like to hear what is happening around me.  Especially with all the dirt bikes.  I can get off the trail and sort of clam my horse down.  And the ipod would be expensive to lose.  I got a mp3 player that is 2gigs and is less weight than the Nano.  And it has a radio.  The ear buds are built into the cord that goes around you neck; it costs about 120.00 from Amazon,  the name of it is Moby Blu.  Again I do not think it is safe to ride with one and if you are riding with someone it might seem rude. JMHO.