[RC] Skyrider Saddle - Linda Winkel

Does anyone know how much a Skyrider Endurance saddle would be worth. I have one that is from the original saddle maker that I plan on selling. It is black and in excellent condition. There has always been a pad on it so it looks like new. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My husband wants a saddle with a horn otherwise I would be keeping it.

Linda