Re: [RC] re: FEI - Cindy Collins

I did not know we had endurance races in this country???

On Feb 23, 2007, at 7:24 PM, Mike Lewis wrote:

Molly is off the track, Argentina and Delaware, and has completed numerous
endurance races with juniors, including at least 1 100 mile ride and
Biltmore if I recall.? I'll have to check her history to refresh my
memory... hope she will be the key to me getting out of the LD bracket
I've been "stuck in" since beginning this sport in 1998.

Mike
--- Cindy Collins <c_collins@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Was confused by this statement.? Is your horse off the track?

My new (to me) horse has been absent from racing for awhile,
too.

Cindy Collins

Cindy Collins