[RC] Strada saddle fittings following AERC Convention ... - Susan Favro

Ilga Cottle, one of the owners of Strada Saddles, is flying over from England
to be in our booth at the AERC convention. Following convention, we’ll be
heading north for a couple of stops. If you’re interested in trying out a
Strada Saddle, this is a great opportunity.

Sunday, February 25. We will be in Auburn at Stagestop Ranch, 11330 Mount
Vernon Road. (Take I80 to Hwy 49 exit. Go north toward Grass Valley. At the 3rd
lite, which is Palm Ave, turn left. Go 1/8 mile through intersection with
Nevada Street. Palm then becomes Mount Vernon Rd. Go 8/10 mile to Stagestop
Ranch - you'll pass Miller Town Rd. When you see the Stagestop driveway with a
sign, stay to the right on the driveway to get to the covered arena. The
fitting is free; there is a $10 arena use fee if you bring a horse. We will be
available to meet with you from noon on. Please call or email to schedule a time

Tuesday, February 27. We will be in the Portland area on Tuesday, February 27
at Blocker Ranch (21111 South Springwater Road, Estacada OR 97023) from 3 in
the afternoon on into the evening. Free fittings and no arena fee.

Wednesday, February 28. We’ll continue on our way and will be stopping at Sue
Nance’s in Terrebonne (20890 NW Butler Road) from 3 in the afternoon and on
into the evening. Free fittings and no arena fee.

Thursday, March 1. And then we head to Nampa to Audrey Corsberg's arena at 3901
E Lewis Lane in Nampa. We'll be at Audrey's from 3pm on. Free fittings, $5
arena fee.

If you are interested in demo-ing a Strada Saddle, this is a wonderful
opportunity. In addition to her involvement as an owner of Strada Saddles, Ilga
is an equine chiropractor. While she is not licensed to work on horses here in
the States, she is extremely aware of back issues. The reason she became a part
owner of Strada Saddles is because she saw how the Strada was capable of
helping a horse’s back. She’s a wealth of information and meticulous in her
fittings.

**If you are bringing your horse for a fitting, please also bring your current
saddle and pad.**

If you’d like more information about the Strada or would like to schedule a
time slot for Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, please let me know. This
is a rare opportunity to learn more about the Strada and to try one out. I hope
you’ll take advantage of it!

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
US Distributor of the incredible Strada Saddle
Voice – 406.864.8000 (toll-free 888.653.4478)
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Online – www.HealthyAsAHorse.Net