[RC] [RC] Wintec A/P 2000 Saddle - Mike Lewis - Kelly Ahearn-Wagner

Hi Mike - Yes, I had a beautiful sheepskin cover custom-made for this exact saddle when I started endurance. I don't use it anymore as the Wintecs are so cushy (or maybe my derriere has toughened up a bit) and you can have it!!? Should I bring it to convention? Kelly

Kelly Ahearn-Wagner,PhD