[RC] need Heraldic photos - alexis_mills

If anyone has high-resolution digital photos of John Crandell and Heraldic and would be willing to have one or two printed with a magazine article (sorry, no $ being offered), please contact me (alexis_mills@xxxxxxxxxxxx)

I wrote an article for Trail Blazer magazine, but they're now saying they won't print it without high-resolution photos, which I'm having trouble obtaining.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alexis