[RC] possible tick bites - Stacy Baxter

Just went to the vet today and I asked about my horses "crusties" on his forehead.  They are small, yellow-crusty spots. She said they were a reaction from the Oak trees, she is seeing it a lot this time of year, horses are reacting to a fungus in the air from the trees.

-Stacy

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time