[RC] [RC] dressage video - Katrina Mosshammer

What I find personally funny is that I could not sit still while watching it. I watched both of them twice and without even realizing it I was "pumping" my body along with the horse as if I were riding it. I would catch myself and stop until the music or gait changed and then I would start up again. :-)

Katrina