[RC] Is anyone not impressed with PC recovery rates?? - Chrystal Woodhouse

I haven't kept up with the PC posts as every year the same fear filled/irrational things are said so don't know if anyone has mentioned this but I for one was incredibly impressed with the recovery rates for the winning horse that Steph published, he was pulsing down within two minutes in first few loops and only took around 6 for the last one!!!!! Call me crazy but I can't think that horse was being "abused'" and how come everyone is so upset over the 6:41 time which happened on flat sand and not so upset about the Pan Am's being won in 10 hours in MOUNTAINS??? That time  blew me away!! ( (high pull rate at that ride as well) is it because the Pan Am's were won by an American?????
Every winter the same " oh those Arab's are so rich and so bad while we are such a gentle, good, kind people who don't throw our money around " posts come up ......." Really?? Maybe you should ask Barbaroso about what a wonderful, none money oriented group of people Americans are......................

Chrystal
( Who  would like to know more about the race before throwing accusations and judgements around.)