Re: [RC] Pres Cup question ??? - Barbara McCrary

Fred Emigh is a west region rider who has been around for a LONG time.  He is also a horse trainer.  He used to live in Santa Rosa, CA, but moved to Georgetown, near Auburn, CA.

Barbara

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 11:13 AM
Subject: [RC] Pres Cup question ???

Who is    Frederick Moser Emigh ?   He is listed as riding for the US.   I looked in the aerc records and do not find his name.   Does anyone know him ?  Which region does he ride in ?
Has he gone thru the tough 2 years of our selection process to earn him a spot to ride for the USA overseas?  Can anyone who just shows up overseas get to ride for the USA?
Did he win the Old Dominion,  Tevis, or the AERC NC to earn him this honored spot among elite riders in the US?   What happed to the other riders who undertook time money heart and guts to ride for the "US -   how come,   Jeremy, Betty, John, Joe just to name a few were not there riding for the US?     Just curious
Patti