[RC] Snakes - MaryBDVM

Now, Paddi, I myself have seen lots of snow snakes especially in the frozen north of Upper Michigan, they come out after a heavy snow and lay on big tree branches.  They're a little bit hard to see if its still snowing  so that type are Sneaky Snow Snakes.  My horses have never spooked at them.  Good horses.  But you are right about the remedy.  I have discovered though that scotch will work too.
To your health,
Mary Brown