RE: [RC] Presidents cup Pull Rate - Paul Sidio

I was noticing the pull list and the completion list.. Wow!
So it made me wonder. Were they filming Hildago II there that day?  Is that Viggio guy  and the paint mustang  going to be in the sequel?  How about Omar Sharif? How many of the riders had their hunting falcons with them?

In horse racing, there is a concept  called " horses for courses"  At this time of year, in the UAE on groomed trails some of these folks can go that fast. Bring them to  a humid midwestern or southern day in the USA, or put them in some steep rocky ground and and watch them wilt.  I was surprised how many came up lame at the first or second vet check.  The horse should have been fresh.. Maybe they had some previous soundness issues they were hoping wouldn't happen again.

Paul N. Sidio
Spokane MO