[RC] Forwarded for Michelle - Merryben

M- I saw the post from "Michelle" on Ridecamp.  She is asking for info/pedigree on a horse named STAR QATA.  Michelle shows the horse reg # as 300096.  She has too many zeros in her request.  the correct # is 30096, mare born 4-10-64.  I will print/fax her a pedigree from my CD of pedigrees if she wishes. She can call me at 775-577-4781. I am registered with "ridecamp" , but I cannot seem to be able to post directly, so please pass this on for me.  Thank You.  Hope you are doing well, and hope to see you at Reno next weekend.  I have tried to call Trilby for a number of days. No answer.  Is she OK?  Karen