[RC] Slurries - Karen Everhart

That is exactly what I do.  And I hydrate the night before and let it soak all night.  If it is hot, I put it in the fridge to avoid it getting rancid.  I just put in what my mare likes and we are set for the day.

Karen Everhart MEd

Just make your own. I use big ziplock bags and put in some beet pulp, some pelleted feed, and my horses love sunflower seeds so I throw some of them in there too. the bags are easy to carry in a saddle pack for out of camp vet checks. For in camp checks I take them up to the vet in area with some water and a feed pan.