[RC] Slurries - Thekids18049

HEY!

Does anyone know where to get a slurry? A friend of mine got them for a ride. They came in little packets and you just add water. Not sure what was in it exactly but it had some grain along with it. She thought it was Long Rider's Gear but they told me they have/had no such thing? LOL

Can anyone help me out? My horse really loved them so I'd like to get some for him at rides.

Thanks,
Kyle