[RC] Convention advertising - CTH

Be prepared to play "LETS MAKE A DEAL"
like the old game show with Monty Hall (except you don't have to dress funny) oh unless you want to
Random customers will be asked to produce items for really GREAT savings or maybe free stuff.
I AM NOT shipping stuff back to Canada so I want it  sold.
20 racing headstalls as door crasher special. $15 each less then 1/2 price.
Tailing ropes $5 each
Visit the web site to print off your coupons
See you all bright and early Friday at the breakfast