[RC] Can't come to AERC Convention? - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

Drats. Well, just so you won't feel left out ... Type F is offering two Convention Specials from now until Feb. 25th.

Per John's instructions for the entertaining part (because it makes you laugh to read it) ...

1) Receive a FREE Trailer/Bumper Sticker free any purchase. The sticker says ...

"WARNING: RIDER CARRIES NO CASH. Whatever the horses didn't eat is in the tank."

This offer is good on any merchandise at http://www.enduranceguide.com  or http://www.lightersideofendurance.com/

2) Buy the new 2007 Supplement to "American Endurace Rides: The Ultimate Guide" for Pre-Purchaser price and save the hassle of having to send in the Proof of Purchase seal (whether you have one or not!)

The only catch is .... you have to email me with your order and I'll invoice you separately. These offers are not on the website ... just don't have the time to get them up there right now.

For those going to convention ... same offers apply plus more! See you there!!!!!

:) Jackie