RE: [RC] Time and Money to Do This Sport... getting philosophical - Mike Lewis

Good to hear... I've been concerned for her safety and the baby's safety
if she should fall or get kicked...

I guess pregnant women have been doing all sorts of things for years,
though... and any of us could get hit by that proverbial bus at any
moment...

Mike
--- "Sheila A. Walsh" <tondi313@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike,

<Ummmm... my
wife won't be riding much longer till after the baby...>

Are you nuts?!!!  Riding is therapeutic!!!  I hope your wife stops
riding
only because she's uncomfortable.  Inutero is the safest place for a
baby to
be, so riding won't hurt the baby.

After my son was born, I had to strap him on with a baby front carrier
and
get back in the saddle to stop his crying....I rode up until labor with
him
"in the oven".

FWIW.

Congrats on your growing family, too!!!