[RC] Weight Divisions & BC - Vchorsegal

As a featherweight, it often seemed that if we didn't finish up towards the front, it would be hard to win BC !  I also have liked the idea of an award for Best Overall Vet Score, and maybe even a Reserve Award.  The reason I have tried to Top 10 is mostly for the privilege of showing for BC. Besides that, to make it truly fair, the weight of the horse in proportion to the rider would have to be used to be fair.  A heavyweight on an 1100 lb. mount is better off than me on my 14.1 hand pony sized guy who weighs 750 ! The point is, make it so the horses are our first concern.  Basically- let's just ride and take care of our horses !!!
- Heidi Helly