[RC] Stay over near Atlanta, GA - Again - Jeremy Olson

Title: Stay over near Atlanta, GA - Again

My e-mail address did not come across, so here goes again.

If anyone knows of a nice place to stay over near Atlanta please e-mail me. We are traveling along I-75 on our way to the FITS ride with 5 horses. Thank you in advance for any information.

jeremy dot olson dot pojs at statefarm dot com

Jeremy