RE: [RC] Photographer at Freeze R Burn - Kristen A Fisher

Just wondering if anyone knows the photographers name and/or website
that was taking pictures at the Freeze R Burn ride this past weekend.

Don't know his name but here's the info: jadame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
214.677.7823

John Adame - Here's his web site: jadame.photoreflect.com The ride pictures
are already posted.

Just wanted to add something to this note about the
FreezeRBurn ride.  I was dismounted on the side of the trail
Saturday when three horses with only two riders came by.  The
riderless horse was easily brought in hand but less easy was
to figure out what to do with him.  One of the riders
volunteered to pony him back to wherever the rider might be
found.  It turned out that rider was Mike Maul from AERC
leadership.  I was quite impressed with that.  I was also
very happy when he  passed us later on the trail knowing that
he hadn't lost out too much from his sacrifice.  The rider,
BTW, was apparently found and was unhurt.
I thought this ride was wonderful.   Very good vets, good management,
helpful volunteers - very welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
I understand that it is new management this year and I
appreciate them taking it on because I really enjoy riding there.
DianeD, OK

That rider was Ann McFarland [a former OK ride manager herself] who
continued the ride and finished in fine shape.

Diane if you were riding the Morab - nice to meet you!! Maybe we'll see you
at Eagle Ranch in March!
Kristen