[RC] Contest for AERC ...be prepared - CTH

Is everyone old enough to remember the old TV game show
"Lets Make a Deal" ?
That is the one where Monty Hall would ask for wierd stuff and give deals if you could come up with it.
Well I will be playing a version of that in my booth at Reno
Canadian Trail House so fill your purse up with stuff because you never know who I may ask for what.
I love games and contests.
See you in Reno
Paddi