[RC] I am a lighter weight - Martha Clausen

My friends, I am a lighter weight rider, and am now, as of this day, in better shape that I was 6 months ago.

I have had a boatload of health issues, and was always wishing that I could have the seat and stamina of a person that weighed a bit more than me....I am about 5'10" 133 lbs.  I have changed my diet, eliminating most wheat and gluten, and try to eat as organic as possible.

What has helped me build muscle tone is thinking about riding and practicing it whenever I can...I also have a wonderful acupuncturist who helps me with my pain issues.  (That is a story in itself.)

I also work where I help clients carry larger packages of dog food, and stock shelves with the same, so am in much better shape.  But I must say, I would not attempt a LD even, at this point.  Perhaps in a couple of months, when my Sadie and I are both in better shape.

I am one of those people who is totally not prejudiced about weight.....I get a lot of the the other comments!

Hugs...and have a happy day riding...Sadie was trimmed yesterday, by the best farrier in Boise, and she is ready to rock and roll.

Martha in Boise, Idaho