[RC] Need roommate for Reno- Palomino Valley on Thurs? - Laura Hayes

I am arriving Wed evening and sharing a room with Kim Fuess, but she is leaving Friday, so if you would like to bunk with Kim and I Wed, Thurs, and then just me on Fri, Sat (or any combination thereof) I promise I won't snore or party too hard (!)  I hate spending so much for a room and not filling it!

Also, I would like to take a little trip to Palomino Valley to see the wild horses on Thursday, if anyone is interested.  I would rent a car, or am up for suggestions---

Laura Hayes