Re: [RC] Ariat Terrain Paddock boot - Lysane Cree

Oh, I see!!! I did not find a picture of those boots! So yes, I have the "regular" Terrains, not these ones. I have had taller boots like those in the past and had found them comfortable for riding, but I was just trail riding for fun back then. Given my experience with Ariat products, I would have confidence in giving them a try. PLease let us know how they are if you do try them out,

Lysane

Kristi Schaaf <iluvdez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From the replies I'm getting, I think people believe
I'm talking about the Ariat Terrains. I'm not. I'm
talking about the Ariat Terrain Paddock boots. TOTALLY
different boot. Here's a link:
http://www.smartpakcanine.com/ProductClass.aspx?productclassid=3825

Kristi

Life's a journey, so enjoy the ride (and try not to fall off)