Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:16:28 -0800
From: maccwall@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] I lost my friend today.
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had to have my gelding put down this morning. He had come across with some sort of neurological problem on Christmas day according to my vet, we think it was a stroke and by Wednesday morning he just could not stand up anymore. He gave me some optimisim yesterday morning but had deteriorated by last night . The vet came out this morning and he's now buried in the pasture. He was the first horse I ever owned and helped me through some really tough times in my life. I married my wife on him (she was on her horse) and he leaves me with some wonderful memories. He now runs free! He was 27. It's harder than I tho1543aara_head7151_4ught it would be.
Safe Riding,
Todd

Safe Riding,
Todd