[RC] VV Classic - Kevin Myers

Well, our first loop yesterday went really well. We headed up into the hills in Tonto National Forest and climbed up and down a 2,000 foot elevation gain in 8.3 short miles. We took Rocky and Redford – they were more than just a little spirited. The wind was blowing quite hard and it was a bone-chilling 54 degrees up there. Yikes! They both worked up quite a sweat, and even Sebby the dog was pooped by the time we got home in time to throw the Beef Wellington in the oven.

I see from the VV Classic page that we were joined by several riders from all over the country.

See you out on the second loop!

Kevin Myers in Scottsdale, AZ