[RC] Merry Christmas - ladurgin

 My ponies and the donk, got to wear their waterproof blankets when the  55 degrees predicted today didn't show up, but the 36 degrees and rain and ice/sleet did! I did give them their Christmas apples and carrots and the herd   had differing opinions on my cremecheese, orange flavored  spritz Christmas cookies, died green...
  The arabs and the donk loved them, the tb and the quarab/tb, put their  noses in the air and curled their lips back, and refused another.... they just sniffed heavily at them, but wouldn't take another.--- hhmmm maybe the coconut maccaroons with the  cherries tomorrow.

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!