Re: [RC] 2008 VV Classic! - John Teeter

>?Oh...and I just may pass on this *virtual* challenge Angie, but BOOGER
is going to REAL endurance rides.? SO, let 7 keep *playing* at endurance, while you
are off work for the holidays....because BOOGER will be on his way to Delightful Trails 55
in a couple of weeks.
?
ah, but real endurance rides count too:) I'm doing the 50 here at Las Cruces (and steph is doing the 100) those will "count". And I'm hoping to get a few loops on the trail b/f - so those will count. AND I'll be really really good at CRIs and Pulses (of course at the "real" endurance ride I'll have ride volunteers and vets and such to do that for me.

40 minutes till start time.

Those of you who want, can send an email message to VVRides@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - or call me or take a picture on your cell phone and send it to:

so be there or not:)

jt