From: johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [SWITDR] VVClassic
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:29:40 -0700
To: SWITDR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Dec 23, 2007, at 12:21 PM, Pam Haynes wrote:

This sounds WAY too complicated, John!

yes, the goal is to make it as complicated as possible - NOT!! I do hope it's not too daunting. You will be required to keep your on vet card as well!

Basically, I'm going to the La Mesa ride (Dave&Tracy's ride in Las Cruces) - So I'll hand draw the trail on google earth (something every endurance rider should learn to do!!) and then just fill out the vet card spreadsheet.

That ride is over on the 31st. We'll be back at Rusty/Kevin's by the 2nd and I'll have time for two more 10 mile training rides b/f the VVClassic is over, so I'm looking at MAYBE 70 miles on 5 phases (3 loops at La Mesa and 2x of the 10 mile loop) (but I MAY try to squeeze in 3 more of the 10 mile loops to make it to 100!

We just did the 10 mile loop this morning -- to bad the race hasn't started yet:(

it IS way to complicated - but it'll get easier I think:)

jt

i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more