[RC] Wintec 500 - Vchorsegal

I used the Wintec 500 with the Adjustable gullets until about 3 years ago.  For a lighter rider it's not a bad saddle, and I like the adjustability factor.  My main complaint is that I was always tipped a little bit too far forward.  It worked well on my compact little gelding, and the vets thought it was a great fit for him.  I have been using Specialized saddles since then, and I noticed i am much better balanced, especially on turns when I am trotting.  I think in general, the larger/heavier/less balanced a rider is, the more structure the saddle needs !
Happy Trails & Holidays ! - Heidi Helly