Re: [RC] [RC] 2008 VV Classic where do I enter & Chinook and I take 7s challenge - Maryanne Gabbani

Ok,
I can't pass up a chance to ride with friends even though we are half a world apart. I'll sign up Figgy, my five yr old gelding who could actually use the mileage. He just did 70 km over the past two days going to Giza and Dahshur.

Bring your GPS with you when you come, Paddi. Who knows maybe you can continue competing from Egypt.

Maryanne