[RC] the BEST winter blanket in the world... - Christy H

Thought I would let anyone know who is blanket shopping...

OZARK LEATHER makes a great winter blanket that does NOT flatten down and get soggy when the snow melts on it. It is like a sleeping bag and self-dries because of great air-flow. I have NO shoulder rubs on QH or arab, either. Terrific fit. Love the straps/buckles too.

I love it because it dries itself from the horse's body heat due to great air flow properties.
I will never buy another brand.

I have tried expensive blankets that claim to be waterproof. This is the best one I have found that work in snow and sleet.

I have used them in Montana and Colorado. I don't know how it would hold up in a California down poor though!  They run about $110 around here.

Christy Hawes
Fort Collins, Colorado
circle.of.mares@xxxxxxxxx

i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more