Re: [RC] 2030 - John Teeter

so how about we all try something. Those of us going to a ride over the next three weeks will have the best chance of doing this of course, but we can all try (in the spirit of endurance!:)

Endurance.Net is sponsoring the "2008 Endurance.Net VV Classic" (note VV stands for Very Virtual). It takes place over the 2 week period 25dec-08Jan. ?Any and all may participate. Basically, you follow the rules for AERC and you ride some distance, either as a training ride or, if you're like me and lucky enough to go to a ride you can enter the ride you have ridden (we're off to Dave and Tracy's La Messa ride, but Death Valley (via the Duck!!:) and others are happening around the world.?

Anyway, you just ride your ride, and upload the gps tracklog to a common motionBased.com account. We'll have all the track-logs from all of the competitors in one place.

To enter, you have to let me know via email by 24Dec2007. You don't have to enter a particular distance nor are you restricted to only one entry. Basically, if you have a favorite 10 mile training loop you can enter the 10 loop as well as the 4 days of death valley that you do or you might enter the 100 you're going to do at Las Cruces.

There will be a completion award of course! and most miles and ... well we'll need a few sponsors for the ride awards?

johnt

(p.s. instructions for how to upload your track, what accounts and passwords to use will be provided upon receipt of a valid entry:)
?