[RC] Unsubscribe Please!!! - Katie Hogg

I won't be checking my work emails over the Christmas/summer holidays!

Thanks

Katie Hogg
Receptionist
RogenSi
T: +64 9 909 4640
D: +64 9 909 4643
F: +64 9 377 7152
M: +64 27 412 5548
E: khogg@xxxxxxxxxxx

inspiring exceptional performance in business, for life

www.rogensi.com

This email and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the email message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return email.

Thank you for your cooperation.