[RC] Closing for vacation - Evelyn B. Allen

     I just wanted to let everyone know that Just For Horsin-Round will be closed from Dec. 21 to Jan 7, 2008. I will start sewing again on orders the middle of January.

    I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I want to thank all my wonderful clients for your business this last year. We really appreciate your continued loyalty, patience and referrals.

    Special thanks also to John and Steph for this great forum and for giving me permission to post this.

Evelyn and Pat Allen

www.justforhorsin-round.com

GIF image