RE: [RC] Don't be confused! - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

One of the reasons I don’t post on RideCamp very often anymore is because I was scolded big time for putting my signature on a post. My signature is automatically placed by my email program because I am a business. I type 120 wpm and I must send and receive most days over 400 emails. Some days, like now at the holiday time, it is upwards of 1,000 emails a day. That’s mainly because of the Johnny Cash site. And email is only a small part of my job. Most days I’m multi-tasking, working on a magazine layout, a website and right now a 4-color coffee table book, with 6 screens open on my computer.

Having to remember to take my signature OFF an email is way too much trouble and when I’m in a hurry, I’d never remember and therefore, it has gotten me in trouble.

I think the kind of post Linda posted is WAY worse that being guilty of leaving a signature on and IMO, totally uncalled for in a public venue, not matter what it’s about.

I say Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men. Or Women. Or Horses. Or WHOEVER. All year long.

Back to my corner …

Jackie Floyd

AERC #31375