RE: [RC] tag lines - Chastain, Shannon L.

I agree with this too, all of it. I really like to look at the breeders websites.
Shannon Chastain

I like it when the signature has tag lines. I quite  often click on the link. I have found some great stuff and information.
They need to be short and no more then a line or 2 regular size print. I can then look if I want and ignor if I don't.
The one pet peeve I have is the emailers who do not sign their posts. If you are going to send and email you should sign it.