[RC] RE:email addys was info passing - Nancy Mitts

I've used the same email address for ridecamp for about 10 years. I used to post more frequently, so it can't just be because I don't post. I get very little junk mail sent to his address, 95% of it from other places I've also used the addy. Maybe I'm just lucky. Or maybe your ridecamp address is in your address book and the whole thing is being hijacked from another source?
My yahoo address is inundated with junk, although it's gotten better. Our business email is the worst because it's posted on the web.  I regularly get junk mail 'from' our business that wasn't from me at all!

Nancy Mitts

> I'm going to have to unsubscribe this account and re-register with an
> account on Yahoo or something similar that does not have an address book
> affiliated with it.
>
> Not sure why/how Ridecamp users e-mail addresses are being used in this
> manner, but know that anytime you post on the web the address is public...

i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more